1 ) The anti-static mat is made up of two layers , the top layer dark green is static dissipative and the bottom Black layer in conductive . These ESD mats offer excellent resistance to oil, grease and most common solvents, hot solders and soldering irons.
2) Features :- On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive.
The new law restricts each phthalate to no more than 0.1% in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
The anti static properties of mat are according with the relative requirements of SJ/T 10694-1996 .
The surface resistance of static dissipative layer ( 1.0 x 10e6 ~ 10e9 Ω ) , The surface resistance of conductive layer ( Below 1.0 x 10e6 Ω ) , Volume resistance ( 1.0 x 10e6 ~ 10e9 Ω ) , Surface triboelectric voltage of the static dissipative material < 200 V , The time of static discharging below 100V should be less than 1 second .
3) Part / Model No. : HTESD2GRN1X10S
4) Compliant to GB/T14437-97 .
5) RoHS 2 compliant .
6) Top Layer Material : Dark Green ( 100% Natural Rubber ) , Bottom Layer Material : Black ( 100% Natural Rubber )
7) Surface Resistivity : a) Top ( 1.0 × 10 ⁷ ~ 1.0 × 10⁹ Ohms ) b) Bottom ( 1.0 × 10² ~ 1.0 × 10⁶Ohms )
8) Hardness ( IRHD , Micro Hardness Tester Wallace )
a) Top Green Layer : 70 ± 5° ( Shore A ) , b) Bottom Black layer : 70 ± 5° ( Shore A )
9) Overall Thickness : Minimum 2.00 mm
1) ~2mm ( Thickness ) x 1,000mm ( 1m) ( Width ) x 10,000mm ( 10m ) ( length ) / roll , weight around 30kgs / roll
2) SGS Test Report : CRSSA/191024297-CA23579
GSE ONLINE SDN BHD ( 1116968-P ) Terms & Conditions : 1) Cash & Carry 2) Transport charges not included 3) Price revise without prior notification
RoHS 2 Compliant Product ( Phthalates-Free Homogeneous material )
** The photograph may not clearly reflect the exact color as listed due to the camera, the lighting and other factors such as your screen settings, and color may vary slightly due to the color calibration of each individual monitor
A) The ten substances restricted under RoHS 2 are namely: 1) lead, 2) mercury, 3) cadmium, 4) hexavalent chromium, 5) polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) 6) polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE), 7) bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), 8) butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), 9) dibutyl phthalate (DBP), 10) diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP) the restriction of DEHP, BBP, DBP and DIBP will apply from 22nd July 2019; other substances could be restricted in future. The substances covered by RoHS 2 are scientifically well researched and evaluated and have been subject to different measures both at Union and at national level.
B) The eleven categories of EEE ( Electrical and electronic equipment ) are large household appliances (category 1), small household appliances (category 2), IT and telecommunications equipment (category 3), consumer equipment (category 4), lighting equipment (category 5), electrical and electronic tools (category 6), toys, leisure and sports equipment (category 7), medical devices (category 8), monitoring and control instruments including industrial monitoring and control instruments (category 9), automatic dispensers (category 10), and other EEE not covered by any of the categories above (category 11).