RUDSAF ™ ( ROADSAFƐ )
C) Raw Material :
Made of 100% homogeneous Vulcanized EPDM Rubber ( No Recycled / Reclaimed Rubber ) & molded with around 2mm of EPDM Yellow wear layer for Yellow Part for better visibility .
1) Control vehicle speeds to promote pedestrian safety
2) Reduce the risk of accidents in parking areas and residential streets
Speed bumps are more aggressive traffic calming options and are useful in places where pedestrians and cars share space closely, like parking lots and driveways.
Advantages of RUDSAF Rubber Speed Bumps compare to Other brands
Our RUDSAF ™ meets Australian/New Zealand Standards of “AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 Parking Facilities” , it determines four main types of criteria for speed Bumps.
Why AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 Parking Facilities ?
AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 is an Australian/New Zealand Standard that provides guidance for specific minimum requirements for the design and layout of off-street car parking.
The content within AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 can be quite comprehensive as our reference.
Bumps that comply with standards are determined by height, cross section, markings and ramps angles
G) Specification -
1) Manufacture from High Density 100% Homogeneous EPDM Rubber with cat’s eye ( reflective glass ) and “ LOCK “ features to prevent dislocation after installation, an additional advantage for uneven / soft Asphalt ( Tar ) road surface.
2) Available in Black & Yellow combination for greater visibility
3) Anti skid surface with flat top of 110mm Width as defined under AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 Parking Facilities of Criteria 2.
4) All units can purchase separately
5) Sizes :-
i) Model : RSBB250X310, 100% BLACK EPDM Rubber with cat eyes, Middle Black Speed Bumps with Lock, ~50mm Thickness, ~310mm Width x ~250mm Length/pc, ~3.3kgs/pc, Lag Bolts & Installation Excluded
ii) Model : RSBY250X310, 100% EPDM Rubber with ~3mm Yellow Top Wear Layer with cat eyes, Middle Yellow Speed Bumps with Lock, ~50mm Thickness, ~310mm Width x ~250mm Length/pc, ~3.3kgs/pc, Lag Bolts & Installation Excluded
iii) Model : RECB250X310, 100% BLACK EPDM Rubber with cat eyes, End Cap Black Speed Bumps, ~50mm Thickness, ~310mm Width x ~250mm Length/pc with slope, ~2.5kgs/pc, Lag Bolts & Installation Excluded
iv ) Model : RECY250X310, 100% EPDM Rubber with ~3mm Yellow Top Wear Layer with cat eyes, End Cap Yellow Speed Bumps,~50mm Thickness, ~310mm Width x ~250mm Length/pc with slope, ~2.5kgs/pc, Lag Bolts & Installation Excluded
RECOMMENDED Lag bolts :- ( 20 pcs of bolts / set ) NOT include ( may get from any hardware shops )
A) For concrete , use ½ inch diameter lag bolts and 4 to 5-inch in length
H) Rate Offer & Order